Our client, a Luxury Fashion Brand, are looking for a junior finance professional to join them in their offices in Central London. This is a great chance to join an iconic name , that are opening a number of new stores in the UK and abroad.
Entrepreneurial and dynamic, they are seeking likeminded individuals to supplement their finance team and support the growth of the business. The main duties will be varied, given the opportunities in the business.
- Credit control and cash collection chasing debts via telephone and email
- Perform regular credit checks
- Resolve customer queries and deal with enquiries in a professional manner
- Have a great attitude and personality to be able to easily build relationships with customers
- Posting and allocating all incoming monies from all income streams daily
- Monitor and action the dedicated AR inbox to include production of invoices from POs, invoice requests and allocation of remittances sent there.
- Releasing orders daily based on payments received
- Production of supplier invoices and managing invoicing portals as requested by clients
- Assist in implementation of key processes to identify sales records and dates, and the production of sales invoices
- Posting sales data to relevant GL accounts and reconciliation.
- Strong focus on detail and deadlines
- Previous experience of Netsuite and Excel proficiency
- Positive with a "can do" attitude
- Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- A commitment to delivering the best
- Effective external facing communication skills