Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a recognisable, rapidly expanding company looking for a Revenue Analyst to join their team.
This job would suit someone who has a minimum of 1 years' experience working in a sales support or commercial role. The job will involve ensuring inventory is correct and available for sale on our reservation system through regular fleet audits as well as supporting the resolution of any inventory errors.
This company is a dynamic and well known market leading business with an enviable reputation as a leading employer in the area, working within an exciting sector; this company has an excellent track record of success.
The successful individual will have will be highly organised with great attention to detail along with strong communication skills. It is essential that the candidate is logical, numeric and able to get to the heart of a problem. Good IT skills are essential particularly in Microsoft Office applications (essentially Excel). Use of data manipulation and visualisation tools would be of benefit but training can be given. Commercial awareness is vital with a good understanding of the market place, the customer and the wider economy to enable you to make rational decisions.
Duties will include:
- Making sure our available inventory is in line with our strategic and tactical objectives in conjunction with the Revenue Managers
- Assisting in the setup and adjustment of the new season's inventory
- Monitoring and supporting the resolution of bookings that cannot be fulfilled with existing inventory
- Liaising with the maintenance team to minimise the time units are under repair and unavailable for sale
- Monitoring and adjusting letting units on the reservation system in conjunction with revenue managers
- Preparation and distribution of existing reports relating to;
- Inventory availability
- Units under repair
- Units up to Standard
- Closed Packages
- Developing reports to enable greater visibility of Owner lettings
- Ad hoc commercial reporting relating to inventory
For more information about this role or any other Revenue Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability