Senior Site Manager New £3.5m Research Centre Northampton
Senior Site Manager - New £3.5m Research Centre
£55,000 - £60,000 + Travel
Contract or Perm | Start 25th May 2017
A London based contractor is about to embark on a really interesting new build research centre for a German engineering company in Northampton and is looking for a Senior Site Manager for the 45 week programme.
This £3.5m scheme will comprise of steel frame, cladding, and piling and fit out with large element of mechanical and electrical services.
The stand-alone Senior Site manager will have complete on site and day to day responsibilities, which will include:
- Site Co-ordination
- Project reporting and administration
- Management of sub-contractors
- Workload delegation and monitoring
- Problem Solving
- Site Inductions
- Organise & chair weekly meetings
- Deal with Purchase order forms
- Quality Control
- Ordering materials
- Liaising with all Clients & Contractors
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Solving technical issues on site
- Enforcing health and safety policies
Suitable candidates will ideally have steel frame and new build experience, and must hold a current SMSTS, First Aid, and CSCS
The contractor will be willing to pay the successful candidate on a PAYE or on a Contract basis.
If you have the relevant experience in steel frame and new build and would like to apply, please email an update CV to Roberta @borneltd.com or call me on .