Project Accountant - NQ
Experis are currently recruiting a Project Accountant to work for a leading engineering business based in Bristol. You will work on a portfolio of contracts offering support to the senior management team.As a Project Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Providing commercial and financial support
- Increasing performance and profitability
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Delivery of revenue recognition, cash flow and orders reconciliation
- Short/Long term project accounting
- Finalist /Newly Qualified - CIMA / ACCA or equivalent
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Advanced Excel skills
- Eager to develop within a commercial role
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that can offer fantastic career progression, with the opportunity to work on high value contracts and gain a unique insight to the business.What's on offer?
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
Duration: PermanentHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.