Would you love the opportunity to continue or begin your career in a brilliant Academy School in Dartford?
This friendly and thriving school aims to constantly support children and families. They provide new and exciting ways to keep their children extremely interested in learning. The well being and progress of their children is at the heart of what they do. They are looking for a Key Stage 2 Teacher. This is a permanent and full time position to start in September. However, those who are currently in teacher training will have the opportunity to start in July.
A career at this school can offer a brilliant teacher:
- Brilliant new facilities to enhance your lessons, such as a teaching area outside, a garden and an art room.
- Excellent opportunities for progression.
- A fantastic leadership team to help you with anything you need.
- A £2000 welcome payment on joining their team.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be an enthusiastic and creative classroom practitioner.
- Have the ability to create strong connections with students.
- Be confident in your classroom management skills.
- Be able to inspire your students to reach their full potential.
Interviews will be held as and when the right applications are received, you are therefore strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible.