Accounts Receivable/ Credit Control Clerk
Are you looking for a fantastic new opportunity in Accounts Receivable for a global pharmaceutical company in North-West London?
* Chase outstanding debts and update excel spreadsheets
* Processing and accurately allocating Sales Ledger receipts to our customer accounts
* Reconciling Bank Statements (multi-currency)
* Processing credit card payments
* Code remittance advices according to the correct invoice numbers
* Assist in resolving customer queries by email and phone
* Submit EC Sales and Intrastats to the HMRC monthly
* Maintenance of the Sales Ledger.
If this role is of interest to you and you have 2 years experience in commercial business working as a sales ledger, please submit your CV for immediate attention.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.