Senior Account Manager (Events)
Andy File Associates Limited are working on behalf of their client as a Recruitment Agency with regards this permanent vacancy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Account Manager to join a successful global events agency.
New Business - working with Client Services Director to put together high profile/budget pitches ensuring they meet the client requirements and are in line with brand.
Client Management - heading up day to day client relationships, understanding client strategy. Leading and facilitating project related meetings.
Project Management - full responsibility for managing the delivery of a portfolio of client projects including large scale and high budget.
Content Development - inspiring creativity and emotional engagement. Organising and facilitating creative meetings, enabling and overseeing creative content solutions for videos & events and supporting material for projects.
Financial Management - full control of all live project budgets and preparation of quotes, working to agreed margin targets with the Client Services Director.
Skills and Experience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills - excellent presenter and confident at communicating at a senior level.
- Good at building relationships
- Organisational skills and attention to detail
- Good stress management
- Autonomous - taking ownership and responsibility
- Leadership - leads by example, establishes trust and respect
- Flexible - ability to adapt in the moment
- Creative and dynamic - think outside the box, challenge the norm
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to see projects through
- Senior Account Manager or equivalent level event production experience ideally in an agency environment
- Large budget event experience - including international
- Line management experience
- Experience of content development and how to bring alive messaging in a conference environment
- Experience of working with internal communications teams - preferable but not essential
- Experience of video production - preferable but not essential