Electronics Design & Test Engineer Space
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electronics Design & Test Engineer to join a well-established scientific R&D organisation. The business, based in Surrey, are currently involved in several space related engineering projects due for launch in the next 3 - 5 years.
The Electronics Design & Test Engineer will be fully responsible for the development and test of electronic subsystems as required for the laboratories space projects. You will be working as part of small engineering project teams, gaining an understanding of space instrument electrical interface, spacecraft systems and international space agency requirements.
The Electronics Design & Test Engineer will be designing specialist testing equipment to support the instrument test programme, using LabView software.
- Degree qualified in electronics or electrical engineering or equivalent
- Design and verification of FPGAs including VHDL
- Previous experience with LabView (National Instruments)
- Established experience in the design and test of digital electronic systems and circuitry
- Analysis and test of low noise analogue electronic subsystems
- Board level and systems testing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and intelligent Electronics Design & Test Engineer to join a technology business at the cutting edge of spacecraft instrumentation.
If you meet the requirements and would like to find out more about this position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.