Senior Finance Manager
Morgan McKinley are currently working with our client, a large corporate organisation in Swindon, in their recruitment of a Senior Finance Manager on a permanent basis. In this role you will be managing a team, and acting as a business partner providing strategic and timely advice to Board on all aspects of accounting & governance. The successful candidate will be paid up to £74,000 + a large benefits package - the Company being the size they are support career development, meaning there are many opportunities to wider your horizons across the business.
- Lead and proactively manage the complete end to end reporting processes
- Steer the implementation and maintenance of a governance framework
- Represent Accounting department at monthly meetings and present key accounting topics steering debates to obtain agreements to change processes
- Manage the relationships with auditors
- Managing a team of 6
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified accountant with PQE experience
- Strong stakeholder building relationships
- Prioritisation and delegation skills
- In depth knowledge of SAP and experience of consolidation tools
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Commercial acumen
For more information, please call Paige Birks on , or to apply, please e-mail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.