Internal Sales Account Manager
Job Title: Internal Sales Account Manager
Are you a professional Internal Sales person with Account Management/Telesales experience? You will be responsible for building an account base of customers, providing the highest level of service.
Develop an account base of customers, providing the highest levels of service supplying standard Health and Safety Signs as well as bespoke signage quotations. Consistently delivering an excellent service along with high quality products will be the key to success.
Developing and proactively managing a portfolio of customers is the primary function of this role. This will be delivered by ensuring:-
- All leads and enquiries are qualified, quoted and confirmed promptly and professionally.
- All orders are delivered 'Right First Time'
- All customer queries and complaints are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
- Ideally 2 years Account Management/ Telesales experience, gained in a busy sales environment. You must have a proven sales track record.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer literate and competent in using Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You must also have the ability to prioritise.
- You should be highly organised and customer focused.
ACS are recruiting for an Internal Sales Account Manager. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be an Internal Sales Account Manager please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as an Internal Sales Account Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as an Internal Sales Account Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Internal Sales Account Manager role you desire.