CNC Programmer - Turning
Rotating AM & PM Shifts
To £27,000 per annum + Overtime at premium rates
CNC Turning Programmer required for leading Aerospace Company in Leicester.
- Programming and Setting CNC Turning Machines
- Must have a full knowledge of the Fanuc system & control.
- Understanding and conversant with M & G codes.
- Have a full understanding of work shifts and tool geometry, offsets and quadrants.
- Good understanding of material speeds & feeds.
- Proficient with measuring tools for quality control
Permanent Opportunities with an industry leader in the Aerospace Sector. The company offer ongoing training and development. Great working environment with onsite parking and canteen facilities.
For more information please call Dan Henderson on or email your CV to