Registered Manager Birmingham
We are working with a National Care home provider who is recruiting for 3 Registered Home Managers to head up their teams across the West Midlands area including Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Solihull.
You will be managing a team consisting of a Deputy Manager and Healthcare Assistants within settings who have various service users including; Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Older Adults.
Main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the highest standard of service is delivered at all times to the service users
- Ensure that the services are fully compliant with regulatory and contractual requirements
- Provide effective operational management of the service
- Develop and mentor the team according to Codes of Practice for Social Care Workers
- To manage the service within agreed financial budgets
Successful Registered Managers must:
- Have a relevant Qualification at Level 5 in Care or Management
- Have a minimum of 4 years experience preferably within the relevant field and a minimum of 3 years management experience.
As the manager of this you will be required to be highly flexible and participate in the 24 hour on-call rotational system providing management support to staff.
In return you will be rewarded with a salary package c.£30,000 + per annum.
If you are ready for your next challenge within a growing organisation who looks after its employees call Karen Uppal today for a confidential chat.
Closing deadline for this role will be May 20th.