Tapestry are currently looking for a Marketing Manager. Someone who considers themselves an expert in the field of marketing, who will look to strengthen Company awareness and new business generation.
We are a multi-disciplined production agency with a proven track record of assisting companies and brands to realise the potential of their assets. Our combination of creativity and co-ordination in our specialist departments means that we always produce to the highest quality so, although we aren’t the biggest, we’re confident enough to think we’re amongst the best. Based in Soho, the lively creative hub of London, we are independently owned and run with amazing staff retention, creating a culture that is praised by our clientele. We have every aspect of the production process covered, whatever the scale, budget or deadline. We pride ourselves on our creative mindset, technical dexterity and the building of lasting relationships with our varied clients - some for over 2 decades.
• A keen interest in the creative as well as marketing industries.
• Confident and dynamic personality.
• Confident communicator with a personable approach.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Solid copywriting technique, with importance on attention to detail.
• Prior work experience in a marketing related job is essential.
• Clear communication skills and have the visibility of all marketing activity.
• Strong analytical awareness with project management skills.
• A Marketing degree preferred.
• Managing the creation and Implementing of a detailed Marketing plan.
• Provide strategic direction and tactical execution of outbound/inbound Marketing.
• Manage and produce weekly/monthly updates, literature and newsletters.
• Partly managing our website
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of all Marketing communications.
• Manage and implement social media activity.
• Manage, monitor and report on PPC, SEO and SEM strategies.
• Write marketing material and sales tool collateral.
• Be able to work alongside our sales team to drive new business opportunities.
• Communicate with 3rd parties to raise awareness of the company and work produced.
Hours - Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Salary - Between £25k-£30k dependant on experience
Location - London W1
website - tapestry.co.uk