A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a creative and innovative Bid Executive to join this international fleet services company based in Chippenham.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the purpose of the role is to handle all the Request for Proposals, writers/agency and other suppliers associated with the RFP production.
Salary - 35k
Duties will include:
- Investigate the needs of potential clients and develop strategies for RFP responses that are in alignment with client needs. The investigations include but are not limited to meeting with potential clients and performing site inspections
- Direct the distribution of RFP work to SMEs Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) within the business
- Review, evaluate and edit materials produced by the SME's
- Write articles, press releases and other Sales and Marketing materials (as required)
- Assist the Sales team in developing sales material and presentations
- Attend trade shows, meetings and conferences to support the Marketing function
- Design, refine and implement processes and procedures to deliver a highly competitive bid management function for the company, maximising sales opportunities
- Manage the daily operations of the Tender Desk for new sales and client retention, following and enforcing the operational processes and procedures implemented. This includes sales support, RFI's, PQQ's and Tenders
- Maintain, manage and build on the current RFP database. Ensure all content is managed, cleansed and updated.
- Ensure consistency of the brand in tenders and that the corporate style and structure is consistent throughout. Refresh as necessary
- Manage and maintain master templates for tenders and supporting sales documentation
- Conduct and lead engagement meetings for all projects. Follow the project management process and ensure milestones are met by all parties
- Provide comprehensive information for new and existing product, gathering technical information from the business as required
- Take full responsibility for all tenders before release to the client or prospect, utilising feedback on content or design improvements
- Grow and improve company accreditation to support and improve the tender process
- Experience of Bid Writing, although additional training will be provided, where necessary
- Knowledge of fleet management, project management and customer facing skills are preferable
- Must be adept in the use of a PC, internet and email and able to grasp new software applications easily and quickly. Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook to an intermediate level
- Excellent administration skills
- Is prepared to go the 'extra mile' in order to achieve excellent end results
- Must be highly numerate and literate with the ability to understand statistical information, business reports, quotations and proposals
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com