Accounts & Audit Senior
A growing firm of Chartered Accountants in Swansea seek an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working with your own portfolio of clients your responsibilities will include:
* Audit planning, carrying out and completing statutory audits of corporate clients, both on-site and back in the office
* Carrying out and completing statutory account assignments for corporate clients
* Leading the audit team on-site, ensuring audit procedures are adhered to fully, all hours are correctly recorded and budgets are met
* Producing work for Manager and/ or Partner review, clearly highlighting technical or client-specific issues and providing possible solutions where required
This role would suit a candidate who meets the following criteria:
* ACA/ ACCA qualified (or equivalent), although part-qualified with relevant experience will also be considered
* Statutory audit experience, gained in a public practice environment and including experience of group audits and preparing consolidated financial statements
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport quickly with clients
In return you will receive an excellent salary and benefits package, with the opportunity to progress your career within a supportive environment.
Please forward your CV to Carly Kellow, quoting reference: CK3554.
Trial Balance is a market-leading supplier of recruitment services to accountancy practices across South Wales and the South West of England working on vacancies at all levels in a practice environment. For a confidential discussion about your career options please contact Carly Kellow, one of our dedicated practice specialists.