PQ Commercial Finance Analyst - FTSE100
A phenomenal opportunity has arisen within the international HQ of a FTSE100 global retail group based in Central London.
This highly commercial role includes a wide array of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Budget analysis, forecasting, supporting the group entity's strategic four-year plan
- Produce detailed analysis surrounding rebate entitlement and cost price reduction
- Manage the monthly reporting and quarterly review process
- Develop key models to support the quarterly forecast
- Support strategic projects aimed at driving improvements in reporting
- Provide analysis for key stakeholders to improve understanding of core metrics and performance
To be considered for this hugely visible role, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- First Class or 2:1 Degree
- Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA or international equivalent
- Previous, relevant analytical experience and demonstrable progression since University - ideally within Retail/FMCG OR a large, global blue chip
- Hugely ambitious, keen to develop quickly, a "director of the future"
- Professional, articulate, with impeccable communication skills
- Engaging, charismatic, able to influence people at all levels
This is a fantastic chance to progress your career further, working in a highly visible role within a multiple award-winning FTSE100 institution. A golden opportunity for those with top notch academics, solid analytical experience and the confidence, ambition and the "presence" to succeed at a high level.