Corporate and Occupational Pension Scheme Auditor
Role: Corporate & Pension Scheme Auditor
Salary: Circa 38k
Keywords: Auditor, Audit Senior, Audit Assistant Manager
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Corporate & Pension Scheme Auditor role with a fantastic client of ours in Birmingham.
The main aim of the successful candidate will be to assist in the Audit process from start to finish. This will include a variety of tasks and require an experienced Auditor with a proven track record of success within a Pensions Audit Department.
* Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving the business, assess legal implications.
* Secure and enhance relationships with senior client management.
* Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of business contacts.
* Demonstrate professionalism and competence in all interactions with the client.
* Ensure engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements.
* Ensure the technical correctness and presentational standard of all client deliverables.
* Liaise with other service lines and audit management to ensure efficient utilisation of knowledge and resources to deliver services.
* Mentor junior members of staff
* ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent qualification / experience
* A strong working knowledge of Pensions Audit
* Experience of modern Finance software would be advantageous but not essential
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.