Technical Solutions Director Total FM with M&E- UKI Travel
Technical Solutions Director
Global Facilities Management Organisation
Open to location - will be 2/3 days a week in London with UKI travel
£80k -£100k plus car allowance and benefits
Our client, a Global Player within the FM Space (TFM), is currently seeking an innovate Technical Solutions Director to join their prestigious group.
This is an exciting opportunity, offering autonomy in designing Technical Solutions for a range of clients and driving projects forward.
- Providing a range of innovative Technical Solutions for major clients
- Developing strategy to drive new proposals
- Analysing Client Accounts and implement Technical Solutions
- Provide insight to Clients & Internal Directors of M&E Technical Engineering Services
- Delivery of Commercial projects via Bids & Tenders
- Have a direct influence on proposing new Technical Solutions
- To be able to analyse current Solutions and impact the services offered
Ideally degree qualified or with an equivalent business qualification but not essential, the successful applicant will come from a Support Services / Facilities Management background, with a proven track record in the innovation of Technical Solutions across Engineering, Building Services and Hard FM with some degree of experience/knowledge of M&E. The successful candidate will possess strong commercial acumen, alongside displaying good technical knowledge, will have the ability to liaise with Key Clients developing excellent working relationships with Key Stakeholders.
This exciting new role has significant scope for progression as the company are looking for a dynamic individual looking to develop into a Board-Level operative across Technical Solutions on a Global scale longer term.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious professional with an innovative mindset.
£80k - £100k plus car allowance & benefits