We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to join our client, who are one of the market leaders in their industry. You will be managing a portfolio of 10 key accounts, maintaining and developing relationships whilst delivering financial and business objectives.
Location: Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire area – easy access to Basingstoke would be a distinct advantage
Salary: circa £40,000 - £45,000 basic + 20% commission performance related, company car or car allowance, laptop, phone, pension,
Managing your own territory you will work to deliver against the accounts strategy and objectives. Within your portfolio you will manage 10 key accounts, attending planned customer meetings where the focus will be to build and develop new opportunities. A consultative approach is essential to understand your customer’s key requirements and to enable you to develop the right solution ensuring you are seen as the expert in your field.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships across your key existing clients and effectively maintain service delivery whilst exploring every opportunity for further business opportunity and revenue growth within the account.
- Adopt a consultative and flexible sales approach with your key customers to develop the right solution for their specific requirements.
- Manage your own diary to ensure regular client visits within your territory as well as onsite meetings with the sales team.
- Deliver against growth targets and relevant KPI’s year on year against the defined budget and always ensure you are ahead of any competition and up to date with the latest market trends.
- Effectively manage your own administration, research and reporting via the CRM system (Salesforce).
- Demonstrate a strong commercial flare and natural negotiating ability when required for contract renewals, new services or price reviews.
To be successful in the role you will have/be;
- Strong previous experience within Account Management, retention and revenue growth
- Exceptional knowledge and interpretation of the sales cycle
- Proven commercial and analytical skill set and the ability to produce quality written reports
- Confidence in presenting to senior level management both internally and externally
- First class organisation and diary management skills
- A hunger to develop existing accounts and make a significant impact on existing revenue and renewal opportunity
Our client has appointed eSift as their resource partner we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below.