Business Development Executive
£18K - £25K (Negotiable upon experience) + Commission
My client is one of the UK's leading event suppliers, the organisation delivers creative & innovative events ranging from exhibitions to large conferences and training courses. They have been operating for over 2 decades and remain at the forefront of the industry. They are known for being an excellent place to work offering a competitive basic salary, great commission structure, ongoing support & training and major career progression.
This role will include:
- You will be responsible for selling the company's exhibition & conference space
- Making outbound calls to decision makers at all levels to companies of all sizes
- You will be working towards given KPI's & targets
- Researching into companies/ industry's
- Reporting directly to the Sales Manager who will support your every success with this company
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous sales experience
- Experience in this industry would be advantageous but is not required
- Confident, resilient & hard working
- Highly motivated
If you feel that you have the skills & experience to succeed in this role then please send your CV today.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.