Mortgage Underwriters x 4 - Bracknell - £30,000 - £35,000
Mortgage Underwriter x 4 - Current or Previous Mandate ideal
Location: Bracknell - Free Parking. 5-10 minutes walk from train station.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Our client is a specialist Buy to Let and Residential Mortgage Lender based in Bracknell. Our client is offering up to £32,000 as a basic salary, free onsite parking and superb benefits and a superb working environment, including an on-site restaurant.
Mortgage Underwriter's interested in this exciting opportunity must have the following experience:
- Underwriting Mandate held currently/previous within a residential or buy to let Lender
- Current or historic Underwriting experience pre-2008 will be considered, providing you have held a mortgage mandate
- Understands all key elements and stages of mortgage applications at every level of the process
- Strong understanding of regulatory landscape, DPA, Money Laundering, TCF, MCOB
- A good understanding of pre and post MMR
- Ideal candidates will be CeMap qualified or happy to study towards qualification
The ideal Mortgage Underwriter will be responsible with the following:
- To consistently provide an effective and efficient mortgage underwriting service from application to completion, underwriting mortgage applications within lending policy and approved lending mandate.
- Provide recommendations for applications outside of mandate
- Delivering exceptional professional levels of service to all parties involved in mortgage origination process.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key intermediaries
- Maintain up to date awareness of current market, financial and regulatory requirements
- Telephone call handing, including Business to Business with Packagers, Brokers and Solicitors
- Carry out any tasks or activities required by Manager
Salary: Between £30,000 - £35,000 + free onsite parking, excellent benefits and superb office facilities with an onsite restaurant
If this is of interest - please contact Lee Smith at Cloudnine Recruitment to discuss further, or apply immediately to this advert.