Referral Admissions Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Referral Admissions Officer to work for our client who is a dynamic forward thinking employer
Our client appreciates its unique and carefully selected team members who are kind, caring, dedicated and passionate about providing the highest level of service, which makes all the difference to the quality of care that their residents receive and the positive outcomes that are routinely achieved.
- To be responsible for marketing vacancies and new provisions and develop positive and strong relationships with all referring agents. Arrange and carry out viewings of vacant rooms with prospective clients, their families, advocates and other professionals. On admission complete the Placement Packs for each tenant.
- To be responsible for managing referrals, admissions, exits, move-on’s, internal room changes and voids across all accommodations in accordance to policy and procedures
- To be responsible for full occupancy levels, and in turn minimal void loss. Where voids cannot be avoided that rooms are turned around swiftly. To submit void analysis, fair access and fair exit reports, and meet with the head of services for regular updates.
- Keep accurate records of processes, outcomes and action taken on the company’s enterprise management system and database
- Attend regular meetings with care coordinators, team manager, and attend the weekly pathway panel to discuss possible referrals.
- To adopt a person centred approach when completing assessments and maintain excellent hospitality etiquette.
- To assess all completed applications within 48 hours of receipt and respond in writing. Where clients have passed the preliminary paper assessment, to ensure they are offered a prompt and timely face to face referral assessment.
- To head and oversee the ILS scheme department
- To manage a floating support worker
- Communicate with the revenues & benefit department to address tenant welfare benefit matters and provide assistance where necessary.
- Analyse the staff rotas to made sure that all agreed staffing level is maintained
Holds a current driving licence and has access to a car
2 years managing referrals, admissions and voids with a mental health sector