Assistant Management Accountant
A fantastic Assistant Management Accountant opportunity based in London is currently being recruited for by a well-known high street hospitality group. The role will be supporting the group management accountants with the efficient and effective running of the finance function. The role responsibilities will be broad and provide exposure across all the groups .
Main Responsibilities include:
- Posting and reviewing journals;
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations;
- Preparing management accounts and ensuring that they are delivered within the agreed timeframe;
- Providing and interpreting the financial information provided each month, including analysis of variances and exceptional items;
- Assisting the accounts payable supervisor to ensure the timely and accurate completion of payment runs;
- Assisting in the timely completion of quarterly VAT returns;
- Assisting with the numerous special projects and ad hoc tasks as required;
- Assisting with the managing the company's financial accounting and reporting systems including identifying ways to increase efficiency within the department.
To be successful in this Assistant Management Accountant role you must:
- Have previous experience within the Hospitality or Retail sectors
- Be proficient and confident in Excel (Vlookups/Pivot Tables)
- Be a part qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent) or willing to undertake these qualifications
- Be a self-starter, who is willing and able to take initiative
- Be a team player
- Possess strong communication skills, with a willingness to liaise with different departments across the business
If you about like to apply for this great Assistant Management Accountant opportunity that has a track record of progression then click the link to apply.