Finance Administrator and Credit Controller - French Speaking
Our client is a Tax Consultancy Firm in central Brighton who support companies who trade in multiple countries to manage their tax obligations.
You would be responsible for the collection of overdue debts and the application of credit terms to clients. Also to assist with other day-to-day tasks within the team to ensure the smooth-running of this support department.
Hours - 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
The salary will be £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get into a leading local firm who have a great office environment and supportive office culture.
- Reporting to the Senior Credit Controller, chasing due and overdue debts promptly and efficiency via phone and email, dealing with queries promptly and accurately whilst maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Working closely with the business functions to resolve issues and disputes quickly and gain a thorough understanding of the business to carry this out effectively
- Work alongside the Senior Credit Controller to plan an effective and consistent collection strategy, using appropriate and effective methods to achieve cash collection targets.
- Assist Senior Credit Controller with daily posting of receipts via Close Brothers to the Finance system (FinancialForce), including resolving any issues with currencies, balance transfers, missing client info etc.
- Liaise with clients to ensure accurate allocation of payments
- Investigating and resolving any invoice disputes promptly with the Senior Credit Controller
- Assisting Senior Credit Controller and Financial Accountant at month-end with reconciliations - payment allocations, invoice / cash queries, completion of aged debtor commentary for Close Brothers and any other ad-hoc queries
Previous experience within a Credit Control role is desirable but not essential
Fluent French and English.
- Reasonable Excel skills preferred
- Good time management
Please apply and we will call you if you speak French and have some office administration/customer service experience.
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.