Due to company growth this commercial business is looking for a confident and proactive Credit Controller to join their growing Credit Control department. As well as the day to day collections you'll be involved in making commercial decisions alongside the Credit Manager.
- Allocating cash to relevant customer accounts
- Setting up and negotiating payment plans for customers
- Collecting overdue debt via telephone, email and letter
- Escalate queries where necessary to the Credit Manager
- Suggest relevant improvements within the Credit function
- Assess new customers Credit Risk
This is a chance to join a growing business at an exciting time when they are looking to build a commercial Credit function. This role will play a pivotal part with growth and development of the Credit Control department. Ideally you'll have a proven track record in Credit Control and ERP experience
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.