Business Development Specialist
Job Title: Business Development Specialist
Are you a Marketing/Sales professional with a Science qualification? Are you looking to join a leading developer of test solutions for clinical diagnostics? You will be supporting the sales team in the UK in order to achieve their sales targets and planned growth.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the role will involve supporting the sales team in the UK in order to achieve their sales targets and planned growth. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact in the office for UK customers and key accounts and will be required to answer product related questions, technical enquiries and complaints.
- The applicant should be the first point of contact for UK customers and key accounts in the office, providing product information, answering technical enquiries, handling product related questions and complaints.
- Liaising internally and externally with staff to offer a coordinated support for key accounts and customers in the UK
- Researching and identifying new opportunities for our products in the UK by developing business leads through visits, market research and attending relevant conferences and events.
- Planning and implementation of coordinated marketing campaigns in the UK in conjunction with the Marketing Manager and the UK Sales Manager
- Science Qualification with Marketing /Sales experience
- At least 2-3 years' experience in one or more of the above roles
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret experimental data and results.
- Ability to handle customer complaints and/or requests with a sense of urgency and have the ability to be impartial and objective.
ACS are recruiting for a Business Development Specialist. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Business Development Specialist please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Business Development Specialist. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Business Development Specialist with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Business Development Specialist role you desire.