CONFERENCE CENTRE TECHNICIAN - INVESTMENT BANK
To £28k + Bens
One of the largest global Investment Banks is seeking a Conference Centre Technician to join their London based team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be technically minded who has gained experience in supporting the AV at corporate events and conferences. The role will be varied and will include administrative duties associated to an event, submitting fault tickets, providing 1st line support, operating and breaking down AV events which will include video and audio conferences, presentations, voting systems, laptop connections, placement of mobile displays for signage and PA setups.
Duties to include -
- Be proactive in suggesting new methods and techniques to improve efficiency.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment is safe for use and that the quality of all work is carried out to the highest standard.
- Responsible for ensuring that the equipment is safe for use and that the quality of work carried out is of the highest standard.
- Supporting the client in the use of AV Systems.
- Running the AV aspect of presentations for extremely high profile meetings.
- Supporting Video Conferencing calls.
- Submit tickets as and when any issues occur to allow for continual improvement of service and technologies.
- Compile audits of systems and/or stock levels, keeping all relevant spreadsheets accurate and up to date.
- Managing the inbox and responding to actions in a timely fashion.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of two years corporate experience within the AV industry and must be confident in operating sound and vision desks and have the ability to deal with very high level events in either a lead or secondary operator. Further, the successful candidate must well under pressure, be self-motivated and able to multi-task and prioritise.
This vacancy is being advertised by Finovate Search Limited. The services advertised by Finovate Search Limited are those of an Employment Agency.