Senior Project Manager
A well established NHS Trust is looking for 2 Senior Project Managers to join their estates team
Senior Project Manager
Your new company
This NHS trust is committed to ensuring that their patients have the best possible experience within their hospitals. They are looking for people who are committed to delivering excellent patient care, whatever their role, and who take pride in what they do. They place a high value on treating all patients, customers and colleagues with respect and dignity, and seek people who strive for excellence and innovation in all that they do.
Your new role
You will be required to work as a part of the Projects Department providing specialist Construction and Estates Projects advice to other members of the team. You will manage the Projects portfolio which will range from £10K to £50 M from inception to completion, including Project Management, Design, Contract administration and Site supervision. Along with this, you will appoint and manage external professional consultants within an authorised budget as a Budget Holder. You will also be required to manage Estates Capital Budgets, purchase professional services, contractor works and physical assets as part of the Trust Capital Programme.
What you'll need to succeed
- Capital project PM expectance within the NHS / healthcare environment ideally
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Previous experience of dealing with large capital projects from start through to completion
- Prince 2
- Prior experience of dealing with asbestos
- Mechanical Ventilation of Estates services background
- Estates back log programmes this would also be of interest
- Strong financial awareness and reporting on capital projects
- Ability to manage large project budgets
- Extensive Demonstrable pre qualification practical experience in project management in a relevant and appropriate Health Service environment
- Strong experience and understanding of CDM regulations
What you'll get in return
- NHS salary banding 8B from £46,625 to £57,640
- Generous pension contribution
- Generous annual leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.