Page Personnel Finance are recruiting for an Accountant for our client, a leading Marine company located in London's West End.
Our client is a leading Marine company located in London's West End, a short walk from Oxford Circus tube station. Due to a restructure in their accountancy team an opportunity has arisen for an Accountant to join our business.
Located in London's West End, our client is looking for an Accountant with responsibility for the following duties:
- Previous experience in preparation of monthly performance reports;
- Previous Liaising with the technical and commercial teams to provide explanations and analysis on unexpected variances;
- Responsible for maintaining accounting records for all of the local service and holding companies within the group;
- Preparing the sub-group consolidation, including processing consolidation journals;
- Working closely with the accountant in India and Group Finance for group reporting purposes; and
- Ad hoc projects and other tasks as advised by the Head of Technical.
The ideal candidate will have worked as an Accountant previously, with experience of preparing management accounts. Prior experience in the Shipping industry would be advantageous.
Salary of £30,000 - £35,000