Science Teacher - Epping- July/September 2017
The governors in Epping are currently seeking to appoint a Science Teacher for January 2016 to teach across the ability range at KS3 - KS4. The post will be permanent subject to a probationary period and would be ideal for an NQT Science teacher or an experienced Science teacher.
What we are looking for.
- Secondary trained NQT Science teacher
- Science Teacher with the Ability to teach KS3-4
What we are offer.
- Ofsted Good with outstanding Features
- Excellent resources and fun and engaging IT facilities at your disposal.
- Ofsted Outstanding "behaviour management" (Excellent behaviour Management System and Support)
- Outstanding personalised CPD training
- Full-time, permanent position starting July/September 2016
- Great facilities and state-of-the-art resources
If you are a Science teacher who really wants to work in an outstanding school, we would really love to hear from you. For more information about this Science Teacher post, contact me ASAP by emailing me your CV and covering letter. This Science teacher post is only open to qualified teachers with experience in the UK.
Please telephone for further details or apply now!