Reservation booking agent South West london.
Reservation booking agent
£18000/annum 18k Plus Bonus & Bens
South West London
Reservation booking agent required for a global leisure company based in South West London. Working a shift of 2pm to 10.00pm Monday-Friday.
As a reservation agent your primary responsibility will be to handle incoming calls from US based members and fulfilling their holiday requirements through the promotion and selling of leisure products. Responsibilities will include:
• Identifying the "holiday experience" required by our members and aligning availability to that experience; offering similar alternatives where necessary.
• Promoting all company products and services to maximize sales opportunities.
• Processing bookings.
• Making outbound sales calls to membership data base.
To be successful in this role you will require highly developed sales and customer service skills are a pre-requisite
In addition you will have:
• Good communication skills.
• An excellent telephone manner.
• First class influencing skills.
• The ability to use multi-application software and reservations systems.
• Sales and/or call centre experience; travel industry sector experience is desirable.
• 37.5 hours per week.
• Monday to Friday working 2.00pm - 10.00pm