Cameo is working with our local well-established family company, established for over 40 years are now looking for an experienced and qualified Vehicle Mechanic to join their new centre in Banbury. The role would suit someone who is happy to provide mechanical support as well as fast fit duties. This is a full-time permanent position
Candidates will possess the relevant qualifications, a professional 'can do' attitude and experience of carrying out servicing and repairs on vehicles. The successful applicants will also hold a full clean driving licence. Experience in fitting and balancing tyres an advantage but not a requirement
- Fast fit servicing, Brakes, shock absorbers, exhausts, service maintenance.
- Fitting and balancing tyres to a high standard (Training will be given)
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Advising customers both face to face and over the telephone on the right products to meet their requirements.
- Pricing jobs, ordering parts, creating invoices, and recording stock movements.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
The successful applicants for the role of Vehicle Mechanic must be able to demonstrate excellent customer liaison and satisfaction skills and have the ability to sell an array of available services. With a flexible and positive approach, you should be able to efficiently work under pressure. You should be a keen team player with a focus on providing excellent customers service, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. You will need an eye for detail and must be literate and numerate.
The hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays 8am - 12pm (long term will become a rota)
What's in it for you?
As the Vehicle Mechanic, you will be joining a stable and caring company who are truly wonderful! They offer support in abundance, a friendly place to work with many laughs along the way!
The salary and OTE offered is £24,000. A bonus scheme, pension, 28 days' holiday (including bank holidays), childcare voucher scheme, staff discounts.
Please forward your CV and covering letter via the relevant channel in the first instance.