Accounts Payable Manager
An exciting opportunity has come about for an experience Accounts Payable Manager to join an international company. The team are constantly expanding and hiring the best talent into the Accounts Payable team will be part of this role.
The international recruitment agency have been at the forefront of their sector for the last 20 years.
As the Accounts Payable Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the Accounts Payable team on a day to day basis
- Recruitment new Accounts Payable Clerks into the team
- Ensuring Accounts Payable processes are actioned within agreed SLAs and KPI
- Documenting and implementing new purchase ledger processes and enforcing a stringent internal controls environment
- Dealing with internal & external queries regarding invoices and payments
- Ensuring the team are trained in all aspects and understand the importance of a strong customer service approach; focused on efficiencies and delivery of a first-class Accounts Payable function
To be considered for the role of Accounts Payable Manager you must have the following:
- Proven track record in a similar role as Accounts Payable Manager
- Strong understanding of end-to-end Accounts Payable and related functions and processes
- SAP experience highly desirable
- Exposure to the recruitment industry desirable
£28,000-£35,000 + excellent benefits