Commercial Comcat Catering Service Engineer
My client is a family run well established commercial catering business with long term clients such as hospitals, schools & universities due to their continued success & expansion they are looking for an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer to join the team. The staff moral within the company is fantastic which is why they have such a low staff turnover whilst at the same time being very customer focussed to deliver a first class service that sees to their continued success.
As a Commercial catering engineer you will be:-
- Covering the East Midlands area
- Providing service, maintenance, Breakdown & installations
- Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers etc
- Working with independent & chain clients.
- Experienced commercial catering engineer
- Must have COMCAT 1, 3 & 5 as a minimum, COMCAT 2 would be a bonus
- Ideally have Lpg qualification & basic electrical knowledge although not essential as training will be provided
- Living East Midlands area
- 28-30K basic salary
- Door to Door Travel Pay on top of basic salary
- Van, Phone, Ipad, Fuel Card, Private Health care
- Overtime, Call out rota 1in 6 weekends
- 20 days holiday + BH
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.