PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
My client is an award-winning PR consultancy who are looking to expand their team by adding an ambitious account manager, with four years plus consultancy or in-house experience, to their progressive team!
Key skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level
- At least 4 years demonstrable PR experience, in B2B and B2C
- Excellent writing skills, from press releases to features, consumer copy to social feeds
- Strong media relations skills and contacts - you’ll know how journalists tick
- Excellent understanding and experience of social media platforms and how they can be used in integrated PR campaigns, including evidence of campaign implemented, results and evaluation
- Comfortable handling a number of different accounts and work quickly to meet client and journalists’ deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and ideas to secure coverage
- Ability to plan and implement PR campaigns
- Ability to manage junior members of staff such as interns and account executives
- A self-starter able to work independently and take the lead, you’ll also be happy to pitch in and work as part of the team
My client is looking for friendly, outgoing candidates who are passionate about PR, can deliver great results for clients and have the drive and commitment to grow with the company!
If this position is of interest to you, then please contact Kate at i2i recruitment today for immediate consideration.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike