Are you studying towards your Diploma in Financial Planning?
Have you got a year or more experience working in Financial Services?
If the answers to those questions were yes then my client want you to join their team to perform a paraplanning role with the following responsibilities:
Day to Day-
- Writing suitability reports
- Dealing with enquiries via telephone in a professional, compliant manner.
- Updating relevant records.
- Summarising historic advice.
- Product and fund research.
- Overseeing customer journeys and ensuring expectations are met.
- Meeting product providers and reporting on market developments.
- Compiling presentations/ workshop material.
- Running specialist ad-hoc reports as required.
Essentials for the role:
Minimum completion of Diploma in Financial Planning=
Eperience in suitability reports
RO1 Financial Services: Regulation and Ethics, with more modules in progress or completed preferred.
Professional attitude- listening, teamwork, understanding colleagues.
Accuracy and attention to detail.
Good IT, Literacy and Numeracy skills.