We are looking to speak with level 4 qualified paraplanners, with at least 3 years experience of paraplanning and who wish obtain further professional qualification.
Our client is based in ST Albans and holds Chartered status. The paraplanner will carry the duties listed below.
- Preparation of reports for clients on financial planning matters
- Obtaining quotations and other relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Maintain annual Client review process by reviewing portfolios and writing review letters and updating systems.
- Liaising with Admin/Support to arrange Client review meetings where applicable
- Liaising directly with clients as the "assistant to the adviser". This will include a variety of queries in connection with the client’s financial affairs. It will be important that the candidate obtains detailed knowledge on all clients
- Preparing New Business check-lists to pass to the Administration Department after checking Applications, anti-money laundering documents and illustrations before the business is placed for clients. Update new Client Progress & Compliance and Monitoring sheet.
- Attend client meetings, when required
- Undertake research as required for specific projects
This is an ideal position for a paraplanner who is looking to develop into an advisory role over time. Our client will support you and develop you.
salary is dependent upon experience and qualification, 35-45K full benefits package available.
All applications are dealt with in confidence