Sales Manager - Hotels
Judy Fisher Associates is a specialist media and arts recruitment consultancy.
Our client is a boutique hotel company based in Central London. They are looking for a Sales manager to support their Director of Sales in developing the market for two of their leading hotels.
As Sales Manager, your duties will include:
- Leading business development by creating and maintaining client relationships
- Achieving targets with telesales and appointments to existing and potential clients
- Representing the hotel at trade fairs and industry events
- Compiling and working to a Sales Action Plan
- Visiting competitors to analyse client base and business to be targeted
- Liaising with different departments within the hotel, such as Banqueting and Reservations
- Maintaining the client/sales database
- Monthly reports to the Director of Sales on productivity and personal development
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience working in a 4* hotel environment, as well as exhibitions and trade shows
- Be educated to degree level, or equivalent
- Have a clear knowledge of Opera PMS, GDS System and the RFP process
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have the ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Be able to travel abroad
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Please note, due to the high number of applicants if you have not received a call or email from Judy Fisher Associates within 5 working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.