We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant for a well established family run business close to the centre of Stockport. Based in newly furnished premises, the role offers a starting salary of £18,500, excellent career prospects, working hours of 8:30am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday and free parking.
About The Role:
- Using Sage Line 50 for all Accounts
- Sales ledger, raising of sales invoices from engineer job sheets, sending of monthly statements and credit control
- Online and in brank banking
- Purchase ledger, entering supplier invoices on to Sage, checking supplier statements and payments
- VAT returns on a quarterly basis
- Liaising with company accountants
- Answering incoming calls to the business and assisting with queries
- Dispatching relevant engineers to call outs
- Emailing quotes to customers
- Emailing necessary documentation to customers, insurance documents etc
- Fleet administration, insurance renewals, breakdown cover etc
- General office support
- Ordering stationary, office supplies and parts for engineers
- Sage payroll for 10 members of staff
Essential Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience within a similar Accounts based role
- Strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations is advantageous
- Experience within payroll is desirable
About The Benefits
- Starting salary £18,500
- Working hours Monday to Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free parking
- Close to public transport links
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV.
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.