Finance Inventory Manager - 12 month contract - ACCA/CIMA qualified
The successful candidate will be reporting into the Finance Director working in the finance team and closely with other members of the Finance team, Retail Operations, Loss Prevention, and the store teams based in central london Soho.
The Inventory Manager is responsible for the accuracy and integrity of store inventory data
Review month end journals for Elimination of profit margins, Shrink provisions, Adjustment reclass, Capitalized FX variances
Review Inventory dashboard, analyse and provide commentary on KPIs by store. Hold monthly meetings with area managers/senior management from each region to review the dashboard
Monthly review of manual overrides and prepare report for key stakeholders
Review and perform balance sheet reconciliations
Manage inventory related external and internal audit queries
Work with Retail Operations to manage stock count process.
- Investigate material discrepancies and refer to Loss Prevention as necessary.
- Ensure formal and timely sign off of results by Financial Control
The essential requirements for this role:
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 3 years’ relevant experience in a multi-store retail business
- Excellent communication skill
- Advanced Excel skills