Credit Manager / Head of Accounts Receivable / Revenue Cycle Manager
Leading International Retail Company, based near Bristol, seeks an experienced Credit Manager / Accounts Receivable Manager...
They have significant operations across the UK and Europe and face many challenging projects within revenue cycle.
Accounts Receivable Manager / Credit Manager:
- You will be responsible for a large sized team including credit control, cash, and accounts receivable. You will be required to motivate and mentor a diverse team of individuals and help the organisation hit certain key performance metrics.
- You will look at current processes and procedures and implement improvements where required.
- A key focus on reducing queries and billing errors, you will be targeted with reducing all overdue debt, in particular accrued income and 90 day plus debt.
- You must have extensive Credit / Accounts Receivable Management experience and have managed a large team, plus be motivated by project elements including integration, consolidation of multiple locations into expert hubs.
- Experience of shared services environments is desirable
The role is a permanent opportunity, but the client may also consider an interim resource ...
The team is split across 3 Southern UK locations, so you will need to be happy with 2 days a week in multiple locations, with a Bristol base office.