Finance Business Partner
A leading Professional Services firm based in the city are currently looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner for their head office in London. The role will sit within the Finance team but have large number of non financial stakeholders. The Finance Business Partner team which supports 2 of the business units globally and will provide financial planning and analysis advice to the Partners including adhoc projects around office performance, triggers to hire and client profitability. The role is a newly created position due to the increase buy in to finance and the value added service this role can deliver.
Key responsibilities include;
- Annual planning and budgeting
- Quarterly reforecasting
- Provide decision support in relation to strategic business development, client retention and increased client profitability
- Preparation of monthly MI which contains insightful commentary and analysis
- Support the senior leadership team in strategic initiaives
- Support the Commercial Finance team in regards to the firms pricing strategy
Proile of candidate;
- Qualified Candidate
- Experience in a Finance Business Partnering capacity
- Strong communication
- Proven ability to interact with non financial stakeholders
If interested, please contact Andy Young .