Compliance Analyst - London - Investment - Consultancy
Compliance Analyst - Consultancy - FinTech - Investment - FCA Hosting
COMPLIANCE ANALYST - Investment Consultancy - LONDON
My client is a multi-award winning FinTech Consultancy. The business supports some the world’s largest investment banks and buy-side firms with their end-to-end fund compliance.
They currently have multiple vacancies for compliance analysts as a result of growth and a rapidly growing client base.
- The role is that of a generalist, working in a team of 4-6 analysts, reporting to a compliance manager. The day to day work may include;
- Carrying out compliance monitoring activities in line with the clients monitoring plan.
- Support the compliance team in a number of client projects.
- FCA Approved persons
- Client on-boarding (AML - KYC - EDD)
- Carrying out research and preparing documents in response to client queries.
Ideal (but not essential);
You will ideally have compliance experience in an investment or buy-side environment. You will display entrepreneurial behaviors at interview and will have experience of UCITS Fund compliance or AIFMD.
Excellent verbal communication.
Ability to assimilate large amounts of complex information and translate into simple requirements.
Strong information gathering and problem solving skills.
Excellent attention to detail
Good interpersonal/ relationship building skills
A self-starter with good written communications.
In return the business are offering a chance to work with a wide variety of blue chip companies in London. A generous base salary and excellent bonus scheme.
In addition they have an HMRC registered share-option scheme that is extremely lucrative in this cash-rich and rapidly expanding organisation.