Lead Analyst - Customer Management
Job Title: Lead Analyst - Customer Management
Salary: to £70,000 + bonus & benefits
Our client, a financial services provider has an excellent opportunity for a Lead Analyst with a passion for data to join their dynamic analytics team in London, and have a direct input into defining business strategy.
The Lead Analyst will be responsible for data driven optimisation of multi-channel marketing campaigns to existing customers (including expanding digital channels), delivering significant commercial impact. The Lead Analyst will take ownership of projects for Customer Management; working autonomously and as part of team, engaging key stakeholders as necessary. In addition, the Lead Analyst will own and maintain BAU Customer Management strategies; applying a continuous improvement approach to optimise performance, and support the development of analysts within the wider Credit team.
As a Lead Analyst you will:
- Apply analytical approach to the optimisation of existing customer credit and marketing decisions, including but not limited to the segmentation of customers based on behaviour using various data mining techniques
- Apply a robust test and learn approach; develop tests based on clear analysis / hypotheses, set clear performance expectations, monitor, adjust accordingly
- Possess the ability to generate innovative ideas for future campaigns and strategies, as well as gauge their viability and value
What do you need to apply?
- At least 3 years’ experience in a strategic marketing analytics role.
- Commercial experience of complex analytical and statistical techniques, e.g. cluster analysis, regression, CHAID, profiling, data mining etc.
- Experience in the delivery and analysis of quantitative research, e.g. customer surveys
- A numerate degree at 2:1 or above and strong A Levels including Mathematics.
- A real desire to challenge the current processes and take ownership of improved procedure and a desire to add extra value to a task, looking to go beyond the brief where possible.
- Proficient in SAS or SQL with practical experience in a commercial environment.