Binder Claims Technician - £30,000
Insurance organisation require a new member for their team. This role can be based in their Essex or City office. The successful candidate will have experience within a Claims support role and have knowledge of Binding Authorities.
- Work closely with Lloyd’s syndicates to provide a complete data base of claims within Binding Authority contracts and bring about continuous improvements in the provision and quality of bordereaux.
- Manage broker relationships and work towards an improvement in the provision of bordereaux and the quality of bordereaux received.
- To meet pre agreed targets to ensure that internal and external SLA’s, targets and objectives are met.
- Review Slip Information from Client remote Systems / market repositories.
- Set up Coverholder/ Binder information onto the bespoke Binding Authority System using key details from the slip sections
- To save Bordereaux received to correct locations and file email correspondence in the correct credit control format.
- Carry out compliance checks against client requirement tables.
A background in the Lloyd’s insurance market and experience using Insurance Market Repositories is essential.