Teach Maths or Physics in a high-achieving Grammar School
Teach Maths or Physics in a high-achieving Grammar School with Quantum Scholars
Quantum Scholars is a UK government funded project that recruits international maths and physics teachers. It is a completely unique and very desirable programme to be a part of because of what it offers to high-quality, fully qualified international maths and physics teachers.
As the recruitment season has grown for positions starting in September 2017, Quantum Scholars has attracted some of the highest achieving grammar schools in England who are looking to interview now. These are schools with a very proud history of academic ability in some of the most desirable towns and cities of England. This includes counties like Kent, Oxfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire and also London.
By joining this prestigious Quantum Scholars programme, you will:
- Teach in a leading school in England at the forefront for Maths and Physics education
- Be carefully matched with a school committed to your development and suited to your personality and skills-set
- Participate in a week-long induction at a London University to introduce you to current pedagogy before you begin teaching
- Have the opportunity to gain an MSc from a leading UK University and participate in classroom-based research
- Receive on-going support from a school-based mentor
- Engage in professional support from an extensive Maths Hub network
- Be fully supported with subject specific CPD
You will also be provided with a full relocation service to England which includes help applying to the applicable visa (if required), souring suitable accommodation and the opportunity to meet new friends and colleagues, all part of the Quantum Scholars group.
For more information on Quantum Scholars please visit www.quantum-scholars.com or email your resume to