Project Manager (11kV) - South of England - £40,000 to £45,000 + bonus + company car + excellent benefits
Excellent opportunity to join a large ICP business that is winning tens of millions of £'s of work throughout the UK
A very large UK ICP business, with multiple offices and depots all over the country. They have full NERS accreditation, are one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in the UK, and have an excellent reputation in their market. Their business has grown rapidly, becoming one of the largest ICPs in the UK. The business has enjoyed a turnover of over £20M in the last financial year which has exceeded their growth forecast by over 100%. It is truly a very exciting time to join the business.
This is a home-based role covering the Midlands, predominantly projects around B'Ham and the M1 corridor. We're looking for an experienced Project Manager from an HV power distribution background (ideally new connections) to deliver HV package substations to residential and commercial developments. In this role you will develop operational management skills to build upon your project management experience. The business is expanding it's operation rapidly, therefore this role offers very real and achievable career progression in the medium-term.
- Reporting directly into the Regional Manager.
- Take personal responsibility for the successful delivery of projects on site.
- Ensuring the Health and Safety of the Site is paramount.
- Responsible for the teams on site.
- Full accountability for financial aspects (purchase orders, margins, financial reporting, etc).
- Liaising with clients (private, DNO, iDNO).
- Project Management experience providing new electrical points of connection (POC).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent management skills.
- Client facing experience.
- Experience with LV/HV cabling, substations, switchgear, ring mains etc
- Previous UK experience.
- Streetworks supervisor (NRSWA).
- An electrical qualification.
- SSSTS or SMSTS
- £40k - £45K basic salary
- Company Vehicle.
- Mobile Phone + laptop
Key skills/other job titles - Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Construction Manager
Location - Midlands
If you are interested in this position or would like to know more, please forward your CV or contact us in the following ways:
Simon O'Brien on or email
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.