Level 3 Nursery Nurse Wanted!!
Level 3 Nursery Nurse required for an exciting and rewarding nursery in the Ealing area
The nursery focuses on creating a loving and caring environment for children, with a strong focus on the views of parents.
As a nursery Nurse you will supervise members of the team, as well as coming up with new ideas to help the children get the most out of their time in the nursery.
Day to Day tasks:
- Recording accidents in the accident book. Ensuring the manager has completed the report before the parent receives it
- Look at the nursery as a "whole" and be constantly aware of the needs of children
- Preparation and completion of activities to suit the child's stage of development
- To ensure that mealtimes are a time of pleasant social sharing
- Washing and changing children, as required
- To ensure the Setting of a high-quality environment to meet the needs of individual children from differing cultures and religious backgrounds, and stages of development
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring setting policies and procedures are observed at all times
This a great position offering real career progression for the right candidate.
If you're interested in this position please contact Charlotte Harris at Skyex on the details below!
Skyex Resourcing Ltd