Interim UK & Nordics Controller
Our client, a global FMCG leader and renowned brand, are currently seeking a Country Controller to cover maternity leave. This role sits in a well established group finance function, reporting to the EMEA Financial Controller.
The Country Controller's (UK & Nordics) role is primarily responsible to maintain the integrity of the accounting records. This person will manage the monthly and quarterly accounting closing process, ensures compliance with statutory requirements and works with local management to ensure that business processes and controls are established and followed.
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate records for the trade activity and the preparation of main German entity.
- Communicating closely with regional finance and Country Business Leaders, ensuring timely, accurate and complete feed of the chart of accounts.
- The jobholder will ensure that balance sheet reconciliations are performed and reviewed on a timely basis.
- Ensuring that statutory financial statements and all other statutory filings are completed in line with local deadlines.
Skills & Experience
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience in Accounting/Controller roles
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of internal and external customer needs.
- Experience of Shared Services and Change Management experience.
- Must be results oriented, decisive, proactive and focused.
Must show confidence in communication to a wide range of audiences and present information in a clear, professional and open manner.