Residential Home Manager - £35,000!
Residential Home Manager
£35,000pa + 10% Bonus
Eclypse Recruitment are currently looking for an experience Residential Home Manager for a beautiful, fully compliant residential home in Mundesley, Norfolk.
Originally a renowned hotel, the home now caters for around 40 residential clients and has benefited from a newly landscaped sea frontage, providing access to the grounds for those residents able to take advantage of the short walk. It is located in Mundesley which is approximately 6 miles Cromer in Norfolk.
Current developments within the home include; new carpeting, re-decorating, upgrading of the communal areas, including the bathrooms with improved bathing equipment and a programme of improving the existing parking area.
The successful candidate must;
- Have had prior experience in managing a care home - i.e. CQC registered
- Be capable of focussing on the occupancy - needs to develop key relationships with the local authorities etc.
- Focus on the staffing - the home needs a strong manage
- Be experienced in safeguarding, Disciplinaries and Grievances
- Management of 'hotel' services
The company are a medium sized group and are a very good company to work for with a good reputation and a very supportive senior management team.
If you feel you are the right residential Home Manager for this position please contact Chloe at Eclypse Recruitment on or email
Alternatively click APPLY now!
Keywords: cromer, cromer, social care, social care, social care, Residential Home Manager - £35,000!, Residential Home Manager - £35,000!, Residential Home Manager - £35,000!, Residential Home Manager - £35,000!